We got ours from the local Linde welding gas supplier.  Not sure the brand
name.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2024 10:13 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Laser Welder

OK, you made me look.

Googling "laser welder" I get over 9 million hits. Narrowing it to just
"shopping", I get prices ranging from $500 to over $50K.

I presume the issues are power, size, and what else?

We have a friend who welds for his business and has quite an assortment of
welding equipment. Where would I send him if he's interested?

bp