I've watched her for years and she has, occasionally, some good stuff.  But on the whole she has gotten so into promoting what she was paid for and in a few cases gotten caught promoting bad products.

 She major league jumped on board a cell internet reseller and promoted a really dishonest company because she didn't wait long enough for the bad to come out.  Then claimed innocence...

 Well here she was again.  T-Mobile just chomped down on those people using T-mobile home service away from home.   If you want to do what she is promoting, it's now $160/month

 On _any_ cellular internet service, I say wait 1.5 years to find out if the provider is really going to support it or is it a bait and switch.   ATT did exactly that 4 years ago, even promoting the service with mobile users just to pull it all away after usage became too high in just over a year.