Excellent point about the new TMHI “Away” plan.  Reminds me of the Netflix
crackdown on password sharing.

https://tmo.report/2024/04/uh-oh-t-mobile-will-now-enforce-home-internet-address-eligibility/

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 12:59 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Interesting (to me)

I've watched her for years and she has, occasionally, some good stuff.  But on
the whole she has gotten so into promoting what she was paid for and in a few
cases gotten caught promoting bad products.

 She major league jumped on board a cell internet reseller and promoted a
really dishonest company because she didn't wait long enough for the bad to
come out.  Then claimed innocence...

 Well here she was again.  T-Mobile just chomped down on those people using
T-mobile home service away from home.   If you want to do what she is
promoting, it's now $160/month

 On _any_ cellular internet service, I say wait 1.5 years to find out if the
provider is really going to support it or is it a bait and switch.   ATT did
exactly that 4 years ago, even promoting the service with mobile users just to
pull it all away after usage became too high in just over a year.