Chuck, the PacketFlux products are great for many use cases but I'm not
sure this is one of them as the non-GPS-sync built in functionality in PF
units is very basic.

Look at the ControlByWeb products, amusingly their location in Nibley UT is
not far from you. I think their X-408 is cost effective at $250 and with 8
digital inputs and e-mail notifications etc. probably would serve this case
well.

There is also the Ethertek RMS-100, RMS-200 OR RMS-300 or the Tycon
TPDIN-monitor-web3 series.