Thanks, I am going to take a look at the 408 ControlByWeb unit.
It would get us there.

From: Colin Stanners
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2024 1:49 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Cc: TJ Trout ; Josh Luthman ; Chuck McCown
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SNMP

Chuck, the PacketFlux products are great for many use cases but I'm not sure
this is one of them as the non-GPS-sync built in functionality in PF units is
very basic.

Look at the ControlByWeb products, amusingly their location in Nibley UT is not
far from you. I think their X-408 is cost effective at $250 and with 8 digital
inputs and e-mail notifications etc. probably would serve this case well.

There is also the Ethertek RMS-100, RMS-200 OR RMS-300 or the Tycon
TPDIN-monitor-web3 series.