From: Robert
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2024 10:28 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Happy Holidays

& you probably make enough that it is going to cost extra...

On 7/8/24 9:10 AM, ch...@go-mtc.com wrote:

  I am all for nationalized health care.  But I am old enough that it is right
around the corner for me.
  My wife just about croaked in Barcelona last summer.  Spent a week in a
hospital there until I arranged a jail break.  Paid absolutely nothing.