BTW - sent 9:53 pm.  Received 10:13 am.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CBB - Jay Fuller via Af
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] LIST: Overnight adjustments

  Often.  Very often.  I regularly search keywords.  Over the weekend i was
looking at fiber conversations from when people started running fiber 2-3-4
years ago.  I use it often.  Did I say often? :)

  Same with our business - i am regularly referencing accounts and info from
pre-powercode days.  Using an email search
  Granted on windows mail it can take a while.  There are two searches - one is
an "indexed" search which is supposed to be quick but i've found is only about
20% accurate.  I'll typically use it first.  The advanced search (ctrl-f i
think it is) will find every friggin thing ; sometimes it will even find false
matches.

  I often find myself finding one or two hits that are "relevant", i'll then
read that message, then read the whole thread by subject.