Very often, use it weekly if not every other day or so.
Hit rate is about 100% of things that actually exist in my email.
As Adam stated, sometimes get "false" positives if I do not
specify the search very well (ask for anything that contains radio
in the body and you get a LOT of hits)...

Everything (just about) that I have is in folders.  And some folders
of folders (EG: This list is under a Maildir folder labeled 0-Lists.
There are currently 32 other folders inside that one (ietf, nanog, cisco-nsp,
etc).

 In my case we do a lot of gov (local, county, 911, etc) support and I often
have to go back one, two or even three and four years and "remind"
them what was discussed and what we agreed to do (or not)...

--
Larry Smith
lesm...@ecsis.net