Often enough. I move all the stuff annually into an archive for that year. My archives go back to 1994 or something.

bp

On 9/17/2014 7:26 AM, Adam Moffett via Af wrote:
How often do you guys go back and find something from your 40-90 gigs of email? When you did need something, how successful were you at finding it? I gave up trying to keep everything after realizing that I almost never wanted anything older than 6 months, and if I did then it took an inordinate amount of effort to find it.

I sort important things into folders....if I didn't sort it then it probably wasn't important. Everything in my inbox older than 6 months gets deleted.

</Thread Hijack>