Couldn’t get much gain out of a stinger design due to the polarization issues.
So we did a radio holder for our SL dishes.

From: CBB - Jay Fuller via Af
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:58 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.65 pmp450 results - was Dear Cambium

We didn't get very far without a dish ; what are you seeing in terms of how far
you can get before you have a dish?
Are you using a dish with most, or is there a stinger available or something
"mid-term" ?

Must be honest, we haven't tried the dish yet.  Need to very soon as fall is
basically here...