I was not making a point as to whether it is the end all be all solution for
NLOS or anywhere close to that just stating the fact that it is shooting
through a tree and getting a great power level at that distance.  Obviously it
doesn't have the penetration of lower bands and I don't intend for it to do so.
I am using the Cambium sectors as I had issues with the KP sectors with 5ghz on
the 450 and have chosen to stay away from them even though it was a 1st gen
sector from. I'll stick with the cambium sectors especially being they require
less effort to be mounted being the ap is attached to the sector itself. An
omni would definitely be wasted effort in my personal point of view for the
3.65 450's.

Only reason I mention anything about down tilt on the sectors is I had issues
at the beginning of deployment versus the FSK stuff as to how it needed to be
mounted, coverage and so on. I would imagine even with 5ghz omnis on 450 would
be near worthless as far as distance considering the lack of TX power on the AP
compared to the FSK stuff.

Sent from my iPhone