I don't know why I was thinking roll-over. Must've had something else in my head.

In the manual that Sean linked to, it says:

1 = 2
2 = 1

5 = 6
6 = 5

3 & 4 on both ends are not used.

On 10/6/2014 4:53 PM, Craig House via Af wrote:
Are you saying that you cross one and two with five and six or that you cross one and two and cross five and six

Sent from my iPhone