From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup (Cyber
Broadcasting) via Af
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 4:59 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] how to use (2) CMM Micro and one GPS antenna ??

I don't know why I was thinking roll-over. Must've had something else in my
head.

In the manual that Sean linked to, it says:

1 = 2
2 = 1

5 = 6
6 = 5

3 & 4 on both ends are not used.

On 10/6/2014 4:53 PM, Craig House via Af wrote:
Are you saying that you cross one and two with five and six or that you cross
one and two and cross five and six

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2014, at 16:50, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af