Paul,

I will agree with you on quality of installs has gone way up but thats across
the board for any OFDM ptmp system. Started seeing this with 430 and the
previous FSK links that were getting 100% link tests still needed tweeked to
get the link tests up higher on the ofdm links.

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications
P.O. Box 126