+ one happy face :)

On 10/17/2014 4:27 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af wrote:
ePMP is better than all the other wifi based crap. But if you're going to put a couple hundred subs on a tower, use the 450.

On 10/17/2014 4:05 PM, TJ Trout via Af wrote:

I haven't been keeping real up to date on current generation ptmp offerings but we have a new site going up and I need to decide pretty quickly on some equipment. For the guys who have been using both 450 and epmp do you have any pros and cons ? Any reason to spend the extra money when epmp seems to have the same if not better performance , sync, etc?

My gut says 450 is going to be my best long term solution but with all of the positive epmp feedback it's hard to justify the extra money?