Also,
Money sense is a factor. If you are determined to do it cheap then go for it. Keep in mind happy customers means faster ROI. If you are looking at a dense population IE Metro then spend the time and money to deploy a system that will scale well and grow as you add tons of subs without having to add more aps and worry about if you are interfering with your self. The 450 is the simple
answer for me. 2 cents