we banded mounting plates to aluminum traffic signal poles over a highway
for a municipal contract. We used their bands and their tool, those bands
are a whole other category fastener to hose clamps

We did have a construction crew remount one of our masts at a grain leg,
when we got there a couple months later (they pointed it like champs) its
was duct taped, but we are talking a whole role of duct tape, I assume they
did this around beer thirty.