  From: Jaime Solorza via Af
  To: Animal Farm
  Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 4:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Hose clamps? Really

  Omni  wind load very different from AirFiber 5; you folkjs can use what ever
you want...I will use what works for me....so there

  Jaime Solorza
  Wireless Systems Architect
  915-861-1390

  On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Glen Waldrop via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

    I don't know about using it on a directional, but my tower that just fell
had a 15dBi omni held on by 3 hose clamps.

    The omni was the only part still attached once it hit the ground. The
u-bolts broke, the brackets snapped, grids just about turned inside out...