What are Comcast\TW\AT&T\Zayo\etc. selling 100 megs for? That's where you want
to sell your 100 megs, assuming you're not losing your ass at that rate.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bill Prince via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: "Motorola III" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 1:57:39 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] price range for a dedicated 100x100 service.

We have a new subscriber we're providing dedicated 24x24 service right now.

He's asked for a quote for dedicated 100x100 service. The link is ~~
8.5 miles. Right now, I'm thinking we need to put in a licensed link.
The site is active with 2 PMP450 APs, and I do not want to interfere on
a site with relatively tight spectrum demands, so anything in 5.8 is out
of the question.

I don't really need technical advice, but I'm looking for advice on how
to price this. Typically, we charge 30-50 % of the equipment cost and
then price the monthly recurring to recover the remaining equipment cost
over 12 months. However, I would like to entertain alternatives.

--
bp