The LEC and MSO don't have fiber anywhere near there?

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bill Prince via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 2:57:12 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] price range for a dedicated 100x100 service.

There might be another wireless provider that could get them hooked up, but I
couldn't speculate who. They have a very narrow window through their trees to a
tiny section of the valley.

The other option would be running fiber up from the valley. Where they're at,
it would be an approximate 15 mile fiber run. How much is that?