From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mike Hammett via Af
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 11:54 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Network monitor.

Observium and LibreNMS are what the cool kids are running these days.

A friend of mine put out a series of blog posts regarding how to install
Observium and then how to integrate it with various other services like syslog,
Rancid, etc.

http://bit.ly/1qmtAKW

http://www.ics-il.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>