Missing anything from Miller's blog?

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Reynolds via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2014 5:45:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Network monitor.

oops forgot about syslog ! :) We have all of our observium moni tored devices s
ending syslog info to it as well

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com On 11/03/2014 10:54 AM, Mike Hammett via Af
wrote:

Observium and LibreNMS are what the cool kids are running these days.

A friend of mine put out a series of blog posts regarding how to install
Observium and then how to integrate it with various other services like syslog,
Rancid, etc.

http://bit.ly/1qmtAKW

http://www.ics-il.com