oops forgot about syslog! :) We have all of our observium monitored devices sending syslog info to it as well

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 11/03/2014 10:54 AM, Mike Hammett via Af wrote:
Observium and LibreNMS are what the cool kids are running these days.

A friend of mine put out a series of blog posts regarding how to install Observium and then how to integrate it with various other services like syslog, Rancid, etc.

http://bit.ly/1qmtAKW

http://www.ics-il.com

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

*From: *"Joshua Heide via Af" <af@afmug.com>
*To: *af@afmug.com
*Sent: *Monday, November 3, 2014 12:38:00 PM
*Subject: *[AFMUG] Network monitor.

Besides prtg and cacti is there anything else out there worth looking into. Currently we use prtg to monitor all of our towers and things at our noc. Then we use cacti to monitor our customers. Just curious what you guys use and if there anything new coming out.

Thanks,

Josh Heide

Velociter Wireless

(office) 209-838-1221