Noticed this in the corrected list. Does this mean that the PMP450 is polarity agnostic now in all frequencies (specifically 5 GHz)?

PMP 450 AP      22943 CPY-9983, CPY-9631
Fixed problem when AP/SM has crossed RF cables and would not register This problem has been resolved in System Release 13.2.

bp
<part-15@SkylineBroadbandService>