I'd clear the counters and watch..
if the errors climb quickly, you have a problem..
it could have been a single event weeks ago that caused the problem.
it would be nice if we had a mib to monitor the crc errors so we can tell when
they happen.

roland

> This is a radio that has been up for 93 days, it is very heavy on traffic,
would you say there is an issue with this radio? It is on a clean tower that
only I am on. There are 4 other canopy radios on this tower receiving sync from
a CTM1. All radios are just CAT5e cable non shielded, length is about 180�
tops. Also there is a PTP800 with lmr 400 ran along with it, I never noticed
this before, all other radios are showing about the same number of CRC errors,
is this expectable?

Ethernet Link Detected :1
Ethernet Link Lost :0
Undersized Toss Count :0