From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof via Af
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 12:04 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] How common are crc errors on pmp100

That's not normal, unless it was some one time event.  Is sync on the timing
port or power port?  If on power, do you have a Cat5 surge protector and what
type?  If it's a 300SS, get that out of there and put in something newer and
better, or at least bypass it temporarily to see if that's causing the CRC
errors.

If the counters are not incrementing and it only occurs let's say when there's
a nearby lightning strike, then nothing to worry about.