you have a cable problem and/or you have an FM station nearby that is
bleeding onto the ethernet run.

we always use shielded cable at the towers with a wbmfg surge protector
(usually gige-apc-hv) at the bottom.

you should see zero CRC errors...anything besides zero means you have a
problem to fix.   you can also try going to 100 half duplex or 10 Full or
half and see if the errors stop.  Right now I have 3 APs set to 100 half
because there is an FM station (98.6...thanks toby keith ;-) bleeding RF
onto the ethernet runs.  we ran out of time this summer to run them in
shielded liquidtight conduit.

-sean