From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince via Af
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 12:24 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] How common are crc errors on pmp100

We don't often see CRC errors on any of our APs, FSK, OFDM, or MIMO.

If you're in lightning territory, check to see if these are coincident with
lightning strikes.

bp

<part-15@SkylineBroadbandService>

On 11/20/2014 9:24 AM, Craig Schmaderer via Af wrote:
This is a radio that has been up for 93 days, it is very heavy on traffic,
would you say there is an issue with this radio?   It is on a clean tower that
only I am on.  There are 4 other canopy radios on this tower receiving sync
from a CTM1.  All radios are just CAT5e cable non shielded, length is about
180' tops.  Also there is a PTP800 with lmr 400 ran along with it, I never
noticed this before, all other radios are showing about the same number of CRC
errors, is this expectable?

Ethernet Link Detected :

1

Ethernet Link Lost :