I used it, and it worked if I had all other network interfaces disabled/disconnected. IIRC, it also was somewhat sensitive to timing; you had to scan at the right time or something like that (after SiteMonitor started up). Don't recall exactly, but I think I had to put a switch in between.

--
bp
<part {dash} 15 {at} SkylineBroadbandService {dot} com>