Also, all of the details, including transmit power, should be on the PCN.
You should have the PCN in hand.  If you don't I would print it out.  You
should also have a path analysis with expected signal strengths, and those
come in really handy when you are aligning.  If you are not where the path
calc says that you should be then you could be on a side lobe