From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of James Howard via Af
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 11:39 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Positions Available

We never hear anything about him here in Wisconsin.  I actually had to look up
who he is.  I see that he had a 100% no confidence vote from the police union
but was backed by Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett recently (being backed by Tom
Barrett isn’t necessarily a good thing IMO).  Oh…. He’s the one that was on his
cell phone during a meeting.  I didn’t realize that was in Milwaukee.