From: Josh Reynolds via Af
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 12:13 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Positions Available

There is a very prominent "come and take them" sticker on the back of my jeep,
right next to a sergeant rank sticker.

I don't think I'd like that guy.

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.comOn 12/05/2014 08:51 AM, James Howard via Af
wrote:

  So now I was interested in who he is.   I disagree about him being cool.
Here’s a quote from him.  Keep in mind that in Wisconsin we’ve had an “open
carry” law for years.  It’s legal to carry a firearm (assuming you are of legal
age and aren’t a felon).  There are lots of other quotes from him as well but
this shows his regard for the law IMO.

  My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets
of Milwaukee, we’ll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide
whether you have a right to carry it. . . . It’s irresponsible to send a
message to them that if they just carry it openly no one can bother them.