If you are just testing functionality, just lay them on their backs pointed at
the ceiling.  No need to go to the effort of attenuators.  If you are worried
about it, lay a thick book over the waveguide opening.

From: Josh Luthman via Af
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 12:30 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SAF CFIP Lumina 11ghz setup

Where did I put that attenuation kit...screw it grab the paper we never use.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Daniel White via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

  Yep… because we had to come up with a solution when no one wanted to buy the
$600 kits to do it the proper way ;-)

       Daniel White | Managing Director

        SAF North America LLC

              Cell: