Exactly.

From: Ryan Ghering via Af
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 10:00 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Well there goes all our bandwidth. Amazonstreaming4Know.

Ohh we see that now as well. Customer with a 6 meg package calls in, "Yea the
net is slow I'm not getting my bandwidth" I go look at they have a constant
traffic stream of 5.8 meg day in and day out for months. I ask, do you have
young kids at home? "yup, but all they are doing is watching netflix cartoons,
and my wife just watch's stuff on her ipad shouldn't use that much bandwidth."
 What will it take to teach customers that its not 6 meg PER DEVICE.. lol