TO the Shiloh, I meant.

On 12/12/2014 11:31 AM, Bruce Robertson wrote:
It's just 15 minutes walk in a north-east direction from the Shiloh.

On 12/12/2014 11:28 AM, Ken Hohhof via Af wrote:
You talking about downtown, or by the fairgrounds? Is there still that KOA campground down the road from the fairgrounds? That seemed a bit shady. Downtown I remember walking at night from the Shiloh to the Einsteins. Cops seems to like bagels at all hours. Probably because SLC doesn’t seem to have donuts. Mmmm, bagels. Back when they had us stay at I think it was a Quality Inn, the biggest danger seemed to be crossing the street, drivers seemed a little crazy. Oh, and the first year I went to AF, somebody with a pistol in their waistband shot the toilet at the Carl’s Jr., it was on the news.
*From:* Brett A Mansfield via Af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Sent:* Friday, December 12, 2014 1:03 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Walking in SLC at night?
Most of us here in SLC wait for facts before we riot.
Being from SLC I can say your mostly fine depending on where the station is. There is a section in downtown near the Gateway Mall that has several homeless shelters. Evil things happen there nightly. But chances are that if you don't talk to strangers on the street you should be okay.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield