Uhh, DIN rail power supplies?

On 12/15/2014 11:20 AM, That One Guy via Af wrote:
anybody have a cheap universal solution for the different size power supplies and poe injectors?

I finally have a mix of rack and DIN in our enclosures to handle most of the gear keeping it pretty, but the power supplies are the problem now. Velcro is good, but they tend to slide out. Zip ties are perfect, except in a pinch nobody has them or uses them and just throws power supplies in the box loose.

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer. -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925