What the...

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com

On 01/05/2015 10:09 AM, That One Guy wrote:
lol, no the fortigate limit of 25. I have 94 to put on an interface right
now

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

More than 255 addresses on ONE interface?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:59 PM, That One Guy <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>