Jay,
Keep an eye out on the upper end of 900Mhz for changes and possibilities to license it for broadband.

On 1/31/2015 12:53 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller wrote:
well, we don't do towers by default. in fact, i think we've had six customers or so who ever wanted towers and usually we told them to put their own up. I'm not sure to be honest, probably need to pull some work orders and find out why. I mean, some of those are in very close proximity!

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* cstann...@gmail.com <mailto:cstann...@gmail.com>
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Sent:* Saturday, January 31, 2015 12:50 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] 25Mbps

    That's a quite high percentage of failures. Why? Trees and those
    customers didn't want to pay you to put up a residential tower?
    *From: *"CBB - Jay Fuller" <par...@cyberbroadband.net
    <mailto:par...@cyberbroadband.net>>
    *Sender: *"Af" <af-boun...@afmug.com <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>>
    *Date: *Sat, 31 Jan 2015 18:45:56 +0000
    *To: *<af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>>
    *ReplyTo: *af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>

    and this is REALLY annoying.   Two water tanks, very close.  i
    think 3 miles apart.
    green dots = installation successes
    yellow dots  = FAILURES