From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Gino Villarini
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:14 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] New feedback

Patrick, what is the roadmap on the CPE? CAt6 coming soon?

Gino A. Villarini
President
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
www.aeronetpr.com<http://www.aeronetpr.com>
@aeronetpr

From: Patrick Leary <patrick.le...@telrad.com<mailto:patrick.le...@telrad.com>>
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 7:58 AM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>

I have confirmed. the current base stations can be upgraded and will be
upgraded to QAM 256. Your sales rep is incorrect unless he is referring to the
current category 4 CPE.

On Mar 5, 2015 3:01 AM, Stefan Englhardt
<s...@genias.net<mailto:s...@genias.net>> wrote:
Your sales director EMEA.
So marketing might be more cautious here ;-))

>Please send me a name, offlist. My understanding has been otherwise and very
>clearly so. I am going to verify though.
>
>Patrick Leary
> M 727.501.3735

viruses.

viruses.