PW is not SDR based

Patrick Leary
 M 727.501.3735

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Stefan Englhardt
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 11:30 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] New feedback

>I disagree with the "3 years it is old stuff." The COMPACTs are SDRs with lots
>of latent capacity.

Beeing old stuff is relative. We've SAF Luminas 366Mbit we could replace with
Integras which do 450Mbit now.
We've Radwin2000c with 100Mbit we could replace now with Mimosa B5 doing easily
400 MBit.
We've Purewave WiMAX we could upgrade with your's (SDR by the way) ...

Sure within the next 3 years your gear is more or less old and replacing it
with your next modell would be a good improvement. SDR might increase the
lifetime but e.g. going to 256QAM will be the next hardware.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.

viruses.