From: Ben Moore
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 4:13 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] splain the AC ubnt line

Here you go:

Lite - No airPrism, will do PTP and PTMP
PTP - PTP only, airPrism
PTMP - PTMP only, airPrism

These are split due to the filtering used for each (maximize PTP and PTMP
performance).  We won't split unless there is a performance reason to.  The
cost is same either way...

How much is the budget?  Consider AF-5X?