Hot damn!  Who made that?!?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/20/2015 8:13 PM, Ty Featherling wrote:

Oops let's try again. How about this chart...

ubnt radio comparison <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10BwvYDqrI4D8nmDRaNtfCeou0j2uZPMGIfXf9GB-cCc/edit?usp=drivesdk>

-Ty

On Mar 20, 2015 10:12 PM, "Ty Featherling" <tyfeatherl...@gmail.com <mailto:tyfeatherl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Try this chart.

    On Mar 20, 2015 6:07 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com
    <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:

        Yes, charts are always good.  Especially if the chart would
        also have checkmarks for which U-NII bands they are currently
        approved for.  And what power they take.
        *From:* Ben Moore <mailto:ben.mo...@ubnt.com>
        *Sent:* Friday, March 20, 2015 5:51 PM
        *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
        *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] splain the AC ubnt line
        Yes, we do have too many variants. It is being streamlined in
        the AC line with NanoBeam, Powerbeam (still will have multiple
        sizes).
        NanoBeam = all integrated
        PowerBeam = inner feed/dish design
        It is a challenge with sku's since may sku's are needed for
        different areas of the world (i.e. some products are very
        popular here and not as popular in other parts of the world).
        Would chart help?
        On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com