hey I had an 1 distributor take stuff from an reseller and then I had an reseller take one from distributor and send it to me so it can be done but this one distributor is being freaking lazy and not do it and how many times I have asked them to do it.

Tim
On 2015-03-23 17:32, Josh Reynolds wrote:
You can't be serious

On March 23, 2015 1:30:17 PM AKDT, t...@nwohiobb.com wrote:

ding ding we have an winner here mathew is right...

On 2015-03-23 16:33, Mathew Howard wrote:
I think you're supposed to go take one from a different distributor
and give it to his distributor so they can send it to him...

Personally, I'd just cancel the order and order it from somewhere
that
has them in stock, but what fun would that be...

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Ben Moore <ben.mo...@ubnt.com>