Assuming we're talking about 5.8ghz, at 3 feet there should be 0.3db of
loss on LMR400 and 0.9db on LMR195... LMR240 would be a decent compromise
at 0.6db.

http://www.timesmicrowave.com/calculator/?productId=38&frequency=5800&runLength=3&mode=calculate#form


On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]>
wrote:

> From what was discussed recently you'd lose a few db in the cable.  I
> don't think you can sacrifice it on a pmp450.
>
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Gilbert Gutierrez <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I usually use LMR400 for the short run between my radio and sector. What
>> do others use for cabling between the radio and the sector? Maybe LMR195.
>> The jumpers I use are 1M in length and I was thinking something a bit
>> lighter and flexible would work better.
>>
>> Gilbert
>>
>
>

Reply via email to