Never been a fan of sync.  Installed hundreds of Canopy with sync as well
several others who did as well in area using sync.   Still had interference
issues that was fixed by channel chances or different antenna choices.
Others were using Sunstream and Skypilot gear that interfered wirh us.

Jaime Solorza