Keep in mind the 450 already has tvss built into the interface on the radio. we do not add additional ss near top. we have not had any issues with cable errors since day one of deployment of our 450 systems. If you add additional ss on the lines especially long runs of 200' or more expect crcs. If your not using a CTM2 or CMM4 for downstairs then use the Gige-HV from WBHMFG.

2 cents