We are using shielded cable with the drain wire grounded. Also, we are
collocated with a 2-way transmitter. It runs at 400mhz. We confirmed today
that it's not interfering because we still took on CRC's with it powered
off.

We have verified that there is no visible water in the cable. The ends are
not corroded at all.

--
Sent via mobile