From: Brandon Yuchasz
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 8:49 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gtek Communications deploys PMP 450

Okay so clarify for me. Are you guys leaving the stainless steel bolt in place
and just using a none stainless steel nut ( galvanized for example) to avoid
the seizing problem?  Let say for example on a force 110 dish. Or are you
replacing both the bolt and the nut with galvanized.

I am asking since I have had this on the force 110 dishes and also just had
three stainless U-bolt clams seize today when removing some older antennas from
a tower site. We had to cut them off.

Best regards,

Brandon Yuchasz

GogebicRange.net