We just had a new public library built here in town. The entire LAN infrastructure is built on PON using the Tellabs ONT's. http://www01.tellabs.com/products/tellabs1100ont.shtml I've briefly looked around their site, and read some case studies, but Why would you choose PON infrastructure in a single building? From what I can tell, you still have to run CAT 5 to the ONT for power, and the 4 port units (which I saw several around the library) have a wall-wort and a power switch. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the concept, other than someone make a slick presentation, and someone else got a nice payoff. I wouldn't be surprised of the Latter, every single 120v outlet in the building is a 20A duplex receptacle with USB Ports (~$30 each)