The sales pitches I've seen push the "green" aspect, you use a lot less
power with PON than you do running a bunch of SFP switches, plus reduced
install costs and cable management without all the full home runs.  But you
only save money with really big installs from what I've seen.

--
IgniteNet
ca...@ignitenet.com